Sunday, January 29, 2017

Running...

Here's that sundial again, it eminates (sic?) from the grooves carved in the sand, someone runs from the indefinite time keeping of the grooves, to the somewhat more precise display of the sundial. What does this all mean, including the soft footprint?


Sometimes i have an inkling what a montage is about, other times, nary a clue.
I'm obviously interested in things metaphysical - beyond that, it's up to the viewer to decide what's going on. If I haven't figured them out yet, (and I haven't, not really), why should I presume to explain them to anyone else? Many of the pictures just seem to 'happen', because the individual negatives are 'looking' for each other. I'm just a chaperone, and a really loose one at that...
But those were always the best kind of parties, right?
One thing I know - that guy will probably keep on running for a while. Hoping perhaps that the sundial will turn into a Rolex.
------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of shameless self promotion for my books:


'California Beach Trip':
On Amazon:


'Desert Trip'
On Amazon:
This includes an image i have recently posted here, titled 'Desert Time'.

'Seeking the Vibe'
On Blurb:

Previews of all at:

I'll be back, for sure :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak as you wish - just keep it polite, and on-topic.